[Gambas-user] Gambas3 RC1 Internal error all of a sudden

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Mar 28 16:38:24 CEST 2011

On 28-3-2011 15:32, Ron wrote:

>>> It prints nothing more...
>>>
>> I forgot a "%s". Try again with the revision #3696!
>>

> Silly, I didn't notice the missing %s either...
>
> We have an error msg:
>
> ** INTERNAL ERROR **
> ** Cannot read from SIGCHLD pipe: Interrupted system call
> CSqueezeServer.ReceiveData.204: #39: End of file
> 0: CSqueezeServer.ReceiveData.204
> 1: RRDTool.GetRRDPath.60
> 2: RRDTool.UpdateRRDs.269
> 3: ServerStats.tServerStats_Timer.40
> ** Program aborting. Sorry! :-(
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd.

Disabled the SqueezeServer module above, and let it run, got this one:

** INTERNAL ERROR **
** Cannot read from SIGCHLD pipe: Interrupted system call
Main.Setup_TemperaturNu.3277: #13: Null object
0: Main.Setup_TemperaturNu.3277
1: RRDTool.UpdateRRDs.269
2: ServerStats.tServerStats_Timer.40
** Program aborting. Sorry! :-(

Main.Setup_TemperaturNu.3277: #13: Null object
Contains:

     Try TemperaturNu.tTemperaturNu.Stop

It looks like these calls and line numbers have nothing to do with the
internal error above it, and/or are bogus.
It just seem to display the last error covered by a TRY statement, correct?

Because the line above is run long before the Internal error comes up
(like 5 minutes in between)

Regards,
Ron_2nd.