[Gambas-user] help with EXEC usage

Thu Mar 24 20:36:11 CET 2011

Bit short of time... but quickly looking at this.
I'm not sure but I think this problem has something to do with fact that you
are starting two process with shell command.
And I'm not sure how Gambas2 handles these... does it try to kill the shell
itself, or process started with command shell.

So, you can try retrieve separated process pids (for get_iplayer and for
mplayer) with pgrep, and use them to kill those processes.

Maybe this is bug, Benoit?

Jussi