[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 RC1 pre-release source package

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Mar 19 19:04:54 CET 2011

> Le samedi 19 mars 2011 18:39:47, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> > I succeeded in compiling the package on Ubuntu 10.10 with no problem...
> > Did you do a "./reconf-all" and then "./configure" ?
>
> Damn, i've done ./reconf instead of ./reconf-all, that must be the
> culprit...
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> ++

Not necessarily, as I do a ./reconf instead of a ./reconf-all too. But I
suspect that even if I removed the 'configure' scripts, there are other
generated libtool files in the source packages that are ubuntu-compatible
only.

By doing a reconf-all, you should replace them with the right files from your
system.

--
Benoît Minisini