[Gambas-user] Redesigning the web site for Gambas 3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Mar 19 16:18:55 CET 2011

Hi,

I want to revamp the Gambas web site look for Gambas 3.

I want to present the same informations to the user, but in a simpler manner.
The more useful the link, the more visible (for example a big download button
on the front page).

I'd like to some propositions for a new look from you, Gambas users.

The internal design of the web site will not change: it is a Gambas project
that generates the web pages in different languages. Most of the text is
located in the wiki now. If possible, everything could be located in the wiki
(except the main page), the look being changed through a specific style sheet.

It must work at least with Firefox 3.6 and Chrome. I don't care with Internet
Explorer <= 8.

So if you have any suggestions for the new look (a link to another web site,
even some HTML/CSS files), do not hesitate!

Best regards,

--
Benoît Minisini