[Gambas-user] Issue 50 in gambas: [feature request] unicode support

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Mar 13 14:56:13 CET 2011

Updates:
	Labels: -Version -Type-Bug Version-TRUNK Type-Enhancement

Comment #1 on issue 50 by benoit.m... at ...626...: [feature request] unicode
support
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=50

I understand the problem for not being able to write symbols in its own
language.

But it prevents other people that do not speak your language from reading
your code.

Moreover, the compiler will have to be redesigned, and it will be slower.

So I will keep symbols to be ASCII only. English is the international
language for programming, it's not my fault!