[Gambas-user] Weird error Gambas2

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sat Mar 12 16:57:49 CET 2011

Benoit,

http://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gambas/gambas/branches/2.0/main/gbx/gb_error.c?r1=3470&r2=3469&pathrev=3470

If I get that output does it mean anything, if not can you delete it
from the repos please?

I get it when I try to read sockets with try, very annoing.

I haven't been able to get the System Error(42) anymore.
I have no clue.

But reading for a socket while there is nothing to read triggers this
THROW Error debug msgs.
If you need to debug it, please let me know, I restore your ssh login.

Regards,
Ron.