[Gambas-user] displaying mysql query result into gridview

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Sat Mar 12 04:44:35 CET 2011

Nugroho,
Sorry, I just cut and pasted some existing code. You can delete the
reference to

LoadChargeCombos. This is a local routine to populate some combo boxes.
The rest of your code should work fine.

Best Wishes
Michael