[Gambas-user] Date picker: reading single days (Gambas 2)

Tue Mar 8 16:04:43 CET 2011

Am 08.03.2011 13:24, schrieb Rolf-Werner Eilert:
> Now, there is a minor thing that I came across when I tried to color
> days in the date picker: There can be more than 1 month, or even there
> will be in most cases, even 3 months is possible.
>
> Is it possible to know which days from which month are currently shown
> in the control? Something like an array I can iterate through to decide
> if this day must be coloured?
>
> Thanks for your ideas!
>
> Rolf

Sorry, I already found a solution: You have to see the date picker as a
continuous calendar, not a single-month one. You can set all colors for
the whole year (or every date), so the colored days of the previous/next
month will appear automatically when browsing the months.

Regards

Rolf