[Gambas-user] Seg fault, rev 3903, odbc db selecting... how to...

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Jun 29 15:22:59 CEST 2011

Hi Rolf,

Many thanks for the reply.  Yes, I do have libmdbodbc installed, and the
mdbtools.  The Gnome MDB Viewer I mention is just a kind of GUI wrapper
on top of the mdbtools MDB File Viewer, and that is all working fine.

I see tables, reports, forms, and macros in the database.

I have the mdb odbc driver installed (libmdbodbc.so.0) and an entry
defined in odbc.ini as per my previous mail, but it seems Gambas3 can't
even see that entry.

So my question is intended as a kind of sanity-check... does someone
else have odbc working with Gambas3?

Thanks and regards,
Caveat