[Gambas-user] Menu over a control

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Wed Jun 29 09:55:03 CEST 2011

Thaa,...I've managed to solve this problem, but ran into another:
Menus. Once I had simply to create menu with:
mymenu=New Menu(FMain)
mysub1=New Menu(mymenu)
mysub1.Text="Item1"
mysub1.Action="Action1"
mymenu.popup()

And it worked like a charm. Now in G3 it says after the popup there's
no return value(???)
Really G3 is a new language!