[Gambas-user] Component Loading

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Sun Jun 26 21:21:42 CEST 2011

hi,

oh well, it's a very confusing subject in my email, i'm sorry, it's
about class loading as a preparation for component loading...
i figured it out by myself and the sources...
every class is compiled, named with capital letters without extension
put into .gambas (in my gambas2) in the project directory. and, if i saw
it right, these are also included in an executable archive. but they
have to be unpacked, too, haven't they? i searched in ./, ~/ and /tmp/
but nothing...?
Benoît, can you explain this to me? i get headache from reading so much
source code :)

regards,
tobi