[Gambas-user] ScrollView properties

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Jun 26 20:14:14 CEST 2011

How can get the the minimum and maximum value of scrolling position of
a ScrollView?

The task I'd like to solve is to open a picture which is put into a
PictureBox inside a ScrollView. My problem is how to get the right X
and Y coordinates under the mouse pointer, but related to the (0,0)
coordinates of the picture.
So I need to determine the mouse position over the picture, not the
screen or scrollview .The PictureBox is dimensioned according to the
width and height of the picture I open, so there are no scaling, but
working with the original picture size. I was trying to solve this
with proportions in scrolling minimum and maximum value, but I cannot
access to the min and max value of the scrollbar position of the view.

Any ideas?