[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Jun 23 22:27:11 CEST 2011

2011/6/23 Dag-Jarle Johansen <dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>:
> Thank you,
> still confusing, tambien
> and always learning, yes,
> What I have learned, there are more languages (human) out there than you can
> manage. I check about these: english, german, norwegian, swedisch, danish, a
> little french, a little more spanish, and not a bit of the asian languages.
> How good do you have to be to manage the main asian languages, and then tons
> of knowhow. Not even to speach from how you are living at the moment.
>
> Still I should be glad to have lived this way, anything else would have been
> boring.
lol ... it's not a job for us ... just a passion

i'm winegrower with a quite big structure... and many people here are
not only programmers.

Laurent carlier for example is train driver.

Benoit is half theater actor

But a project like Gambas is made by tons of people in fact. Just
giving a little part of there time.

It's that : open source ! Free mind !

happy to meet you and i hope you have a good time with Gambas

> Saludos,
> Dag
>
> 2011/6/23 Jorge Carrión <shordi at ...626...>
>
>> I get my first job as software developer in 1986. In a big machine with
>> it's
>> own OS (Fujitsu's UNIOS F4). After that, came a flood of acronyms and
>> languages.
>> Today, still exceede, still confusing, allways learning...
>>
>> Good Luck.
>>

>> 2011/6/23 Dag-Jarle Johansen <dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...>
>>
>> > Hi to all great programmers.
>> >
>> > I wonder if there is an limit of understanding, an age limit. I can use
>> G3
>> > and get my results. I still use PHP, JS, FB Dev(JS) CSS and so on, and
>> > still
>> > am confused, I do not even understand the questions the most G3 users
>> have.
>> > I wrote my first code in 1980, so I might be a dino among you. No DOS, no
>> > Windows, at that time, in 85 I got a job as softwaredeveloper in Austria
>> > (where I studied buildingeengnier) - on a system called System V, which
>> may
>> > sound familiar to some of you. Language C, Bash and so on. I was allowed
>> > do some classifed work for NATO, on a WANG 128. Good grief, the cold war
>> is
>> > over, the next has started. I just want to know - what are you doing?
>> > Many regards,
>> > Dag

>> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/quest-sfdev2dev

Fabien Bodard