[Gambas-user] Programming, age

Peter Landgren peter.talken at ...1879...
Thu Jun 23 21:34:11 CEST 2011

My first program was written in 1964 in the language Algol Genius for computing filter coefficients. It
was run om vacuum tube system, at least 20 m long. It had paper tape reader as input device. There
were also magnetic tapes and a drum memory and a line printer.

Now, being retired, I'm still confused sometimes and trying to learn.

/Peter