[Gambas-user] Web page 1st image (new idea)

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Tue Jun 21 17:21:31 CEST 2011

i saw the image from 1st page at site and i have some ideas to make it
better.

i would like your opinion about that, as Benoit suggested.

The concept is
1) the windows to be on a 3d-panorama position instead flat style.

2) Behind will be a star-wars like text from code.

3) And in front of them the logo with opacity for some effect.

The result is the next image
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/70e13f6c21a1a88788f461a96476c1ea7e646e66ed55cef1533b15207be6b6fd6g.jpg

Benoit said about it:

> Not bad!
>
> I need some place to put the "news" frame, and I suggest that the
> floor has no
> drop shadow, and/or looks like the old one.

i will make a new image with size 480px × 328px as this one on site.

Demosthenes Koptsis.