[Gambas-user] Reading the microphone? Playing audio from a socket? VOIP.

Titan Rain 07.rain at ...626...
Fri Jun 17 23:42:00 CEST 2011

I've made a little progress with pacat. Reading the docs on it I found
out it captures to STDOUT if no filename is provided. So by shelling it
I'm able to read it's output. That's about as far as I've gotten but it
looks promising. I am interested in being able to manage this with just
cat though, as using pacat is expecting the user to be using pulse
audio. I'll certainly keep that 64KB limit in mind.