[Gambas-user] Installing on Mac OSX 10.6.7

François Gallo basic.gambas at ...626...
Wed Jun 15 17:23:22 CEST 2011

Le 15 juin 2011 à 17:13, Hugh Wallis a écrit :

> Merci bien François
>
> I'll look out for any news

Currently the following programs are available for Mac OS X :

- the archiver
- the compiler
- the interpreter

the main/ directory and its sub-directories compile fine.
Some components compile fine as well.

Here, i'm working on the gb.qt4 component.