[Gambas-user] Facebook Component

Sebi Kul sebikul at ...626...
Sun Jun 5 04:27:15 CEST 2011

On sáb 04 jun 2011 19:22:56 ART, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I have been working the last few days on a Facebook component to make
>> GAMBAS more social and web friendly. It doesn't have many bugs, it
>> misses some features, and it may crash at any time (no error managment
>> implemented). BUT, it works.
>
> You don't have to use ByRef for object references. Objects are already
> references!
>
> To detect that in your code, just check that, for example, the FB object
> reference passed by reference is never modified by the function. Only the
> object is modified!
>
> Regards,

Hi!

I just updated the component! To provide updates, SVN, downloads, and
future components, I created a project on Google Code. You can access
it here: http://code.google.com/p/gambas-online/

To download new releases, you can head to
:http://code.google.com/p/gambas-online/downloads/list

If you are using Ubuntu, you can use the .deb file to automatically
list the component