[Gambas-user] Gambas Calculator

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sat Jun 4 09:03:41 CEST 2011

On Friday 03 June 2011 22:28:36 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Also Gambas has "Evaluator" example, but it doesn't seem to work..?
> >
> > Jussi
>
> It works there. What's the problem?

Ok, This is now translated and put into gambas3 with appropriate
acknowledgements to the source code author/s.

I've re-done the gui 'prettified'

It dosn't handle negative numbers, square roots etc.

Benoit - do you think this is worth putting into the samples?, others may want
to enhance it with other functions as well.

Also, as I made it a borderless form with a tiny close button, I didn't know
how to put in the code to let a user drag it with the mouse.

Regards

Richard