[Gambas-user] Starting Gambas3 RC1 IDE on Mint 11 fails

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jun 4 03:59:08 CEST 2011

> Running a compiled cli project in Gambas3 also seem to behave
> differently that running it from IDE.
>
> Sending e-mail seem to fail reguarly, while when run from IDE I didn't
> had that yet.
>
> 2011/05/31 13:22:55 The error was 'Connection to mailserver failed
> while connecting to SMTP server (SMTP error code #0)' [-1] at
> SmtpClient.Send.66'.
>
> Maybe same cause as what Kevin (i believe) was reporting about udp
> problems...

I don't think so, as SMTP is based on TCP, not UDP.

I need to see your code, or better a little project that reproduces the bug so
that I can debug on my own computer.

Benoît Minisini