[Gambas-user] gb3 requirements on openSUSE 11.4

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sat Jul 30 21:07:28 CEST 2011

Sorry for the noise, but it is just the reason why I've dropped openSuse
definitely some years ago...

I'm far more comfortable with debian based distros. Yeah, I know it
doesn't help you at all, sorry but I can't resist!

Good luck, dude

--
Jesus Guardon