[Gambas-user] gb3 OpenGL example applications

Sat Jul 30 01:38:40 CEST 2011

On 07/29/2011 07:29 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:

>>> Very nice Kevin, and so useful of course.
> ...and yes, very good idea. I will try to merge all these little projects into
> a big Gambas OpenGL example.
>
> Regards,

Sweet, thanks everyone. Glad I could be helpful for once since I ask so
many questions on here. :) I'll fix the line in 19_ParticleEngine so it
uses "colors[p - 1, i] = CFloat(Trim(rgb))" and put the new archive up.

I just figured out how to load an image, map it to a quad and control
how it's rendered. The adrenaline I'm feeling anticipating the increase
in frame rate of my game is incredible! Ahhhh. Sometimes programming is
awesome.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues