[Gambas-user] OpenGL question.

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Jul 28 18:47:53 CEST 2011

Hi Kevin
Seem to be still some tutorials available here:
http://whiteislandsoftware.com/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=tutorial%2Fopengl-tutorials

Is it perhaps barfing on the session or something?

I just d/l'd a few of them, so if you still have trouble give me a shout
and I'll stick them up on my website for you to rip directly.

Regards,
Caveat