[Gambas-user] Multiline RegExp [more OT]

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Jul 27 17:33:05 CEST 2011

Last time I looked this wasn't a mailing list dedicated exclusively to
technical subjects, but a mailing list for Gambas developers to share
ideas and have discussions.  We're the kind of people that are most
likely to be at risk from the crazy software patents situation.

I also added [OT] to the subject... to suggest it's Off Topic...
but not so far off topic that it shouldn't be of a great deal of concern
to all of us (Gambas) developers.

Regards,
Caveat