[Gambas-user] Issue 74 in gambas: printer error with gb.report and gb.qt

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jul 17 17:23:04 CEST 2011

Comment #3 on issue 74 by flynetin... at ...626...: printer error with
gb.report and gb.qt
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=74

Sorry but my english is not good. I will try to make me understand
The problem is that the report component is not working fine. if i use
gb.qt4 in place of gb.gtk the printer page is not formatted correctly. By
using report.preview display properly but when print, labels change their
position and size and the boxes are drawn in a very small size and
everything on top of each other.
You can try the reportexample example if you change the component gb.gui by
gb.qt4