[Gambas-user] Gambas for Android

Iggy Budiman iggy.budiman.it at ...626...
Wed Jul 13 11:27:08 CEST 2011

Android doesn't use X windows, no GTK nor QT.
Maybe You can compile it for text mode only, compile it for Arm, but
with no graphic.
I guess gambas won't do so much on Android.
But in MeeGo it has a lot possibility. I can run in MeeGo 1.2 for
netbooks (x86). But expectancy is high to compile it for Arms, and run
it on Nokia N9 for example.

salam
-iggy