[Gambas-user] ComboBox_Click Problem

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Jul 11 21:37:27 CEST 2011

Hi Tobias,

for me, it looks like ComboBox.Text is made only to show something like "Please
select something" or "All entries". As soon as you select an item, ComboBox.Text
is replaced by that item. I tried the Click and the Change event, and in both
cases it's gone. Benoit might correct me here.

But this should be no problem: when you set ComboBox.Text, why don't you store
your path in a variable and put it together afterwards with the selected item?

Matti