[Gambas-user] Desktop.SendKeys

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Mon Jul 11 15:25:31 CEST 2011

hi,

i have an open terminal running a program that may run for long time. i
want to use Desktop.SendKeys to send a CTRL+C to the terminal. (that's
just an example. i know there are some very smarter ways of achieving
that ;))
if i use
Desktop.SendKeys("{[CONTROL_L]C}") nothing happens but if no program
runs i can see that the blinking cursor stops for a moment so my
terminal seems to receive the keystrike...?
what's happening here?
btw, i think, the person i'm asking for wants to send CTRL+K to a gui
application, so it has nothing to do with sending signals as in my
example... but it is not working, too, while sending normal keys
(without CTRL) works well...

regards,
tobi