[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 62, Issue 9

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Mon Jul 4 16:25:26 CEST 2011

2011/7/4 Emanuele Sottocorno <sotema at ...626...>

> > what is the output of:
> > pkg-config --debug sdl SDL_ttf glew xcursor
>
> attached.

> Package SDL-ttf-devel or something like that is missing:

 Reading 'sdl' from file '/usr/lib/pkgconfig/sdl.pc'
Parsing package file '/usr/lib/pkgconfig/sdl.pc'
  line>
  line>
  line>prefix=/usr
 Variable declaration, 'prefix' has value '/usr'
  line>exec_prefix=${prefix}
 Variable declaration, 'exec_prefix' has value '/usr'
  line>libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
 Variable declaration, 'libdir' has value '/usr/lib'
  line>includedir=${prefix}/include
 Variable declaration, 'includedir' has value '/usr/include'
  line>
  line>Name: sdl
  line>Description: Simple DirectMedia Layer is a cross-platform multimedia
library designed to provide low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse,
joystick, 3D hardware via OpenGL, and 2D video framebuffer.
  line>Version: 1.2.14
  line>Requires:
  line>Conflicts:
  line>Libs: -L${libdir}  -lSDL
  line>Libs.private: -lSDL  -lpthread  -lm -ldl  -lasound -lm -ldl -lpthread
-lesd   -lpulse-simple -lpulse   -L/usr/lib -ldirectfb -lfusion -ldirect
-lpthread -laa -L/usr/lib -lcaca -lpthread
Unknown keyword 'Libs.private' in '/usr/lib/pkgconfig/sdl.pc'
  line>Cflags: -I${includedir}/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT
Path position of 'sdl' is 1
Package sdl has -L/usr/lib in Libs
Removing -L/usr/lib from libs for sdl
Adding 'sdl' to list of known packages, returning as package 'sdl'
Looking for package 'SDL_ttf'
Looking for package 'SDL_ttf-uninstalled'
Looking for 'SDL_ttf' using legacy -config scripts
Calling gnome-config
Looking for package 'glew'
Looking for package 'glew-uninstalled'
Reading 'glew' from file '/usr/lib/pkgconfig/glew.pc'

SDL and glew packages are found, not SDL_ttf one.

++