[Gambas-user] Component requirements

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 3 20:38:17 CEST 2011

> > I need the component project.
>
> o.k., the error was "Cannot load class 'Socket': unable to load class
> file". component is attached.

OK, I see.

Component.Load("test_comp") will not force the load of the gb.net component.
At the moment, the components dependencies are computed by the IDE, not at
runtime.

I admit that should not be the case, but everything is not perfect yet. :-)

I think you can workaround the problem by:
- Checking the gb.net component in your project.
- Or adding 'Component.Load("gb.net")' in the component source code.

Note that the problem is the same in Gambas 3.

Benoît Minisini