[Gambas-user] Component requirements

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Sun Jul 3 20:06:15 CEST 2011

hi,

in a component, i need the gb.net component and so i added it to the
list in requirements tab and compiled everything. if my component gets
loaded, i get an error saying that i use an unknown symbol or something
like that (it's some time ago and i just remembered that i wanted to ask
for this) i thought that the requirements will be loaded automatically?
(but this isn't said in the docs, i just noticed)
i tried to load gb.net manually but it didn't succeed. btw., i also load
my own component manually with Component.Load().
how do i get it working?

regards,
tobi