[Gambas-user] Try Catch fail when using mkdir....

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Jul 1 19:16:13 CEST 2011

   Greetings Fabien!

   That works very well, and is so much smaller and cleaner than the SUB
you put in the initial email. By the way, that first SUB would have had
a problem creating the stmpDir folder, it would, as written, not put in
the delimiting "/" characters and would try to create a directory
"/homeuser_name" and fail. This was a result of using the "for each" and
"Split", necessites the addition of a counter or a boolean variable so
the logic knows when it is on the first pass through the loop and
handles all other passes by using "stmpDir &= "/" & s"  instead of
"stmpDir &= s".