[Gambas-user] Database not working to select records, but fields/tables identified

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Fri Jul 1 11:57:54 CEST 2011

Thanks for the tip Fabien!  It is indeed simpler... it still doesn't
work but it's definitely nicer-looking code which I'll bear in mind for
if, errrm of course I mean when, I get it working!

I just reported another segfault to Benoit, perhaps in fixing that
something will start to work...

Thanks and kind regards,
Caveat

****************