[Gambas-user] Text orientation in TabStrip

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Mon Jan 31 18:38:04 CET 2011

Hi. I saw that labels in TabStrip can be placed at left or right side,
but they are put vertically. I think that this is usefull in some
cases, specially when tabs will contain only icons or brief text, but
when this isn't the case, there's a problem because a large label (3
or 4 words) rotated is difficult to read and reduces seriously the
vertical space.

Would be possible have a property or method in the .Tab class to
manage the text orientation?

--
Fabián Flores Vadell
www.comoprogramarcongambas.blogspot.com