[Gambas-user] Unable to make lastest build

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Jan 31 08:19:33 CET 2011

Jhon,

I recommend to you that complete delete the trunk folder, create again and
after:

svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/
./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make
sudo make install

I have got some problems like this in the past and after a "clean
installation" works fine.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz