[Gambas-user] svn automation scripts

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Jan 31 04:23:07 CET 2011

On Monday 31 January 2011 13:57:08 John Spikowski wrote:

Just rebuilding dosn't seem to take long John (I'm using kubuntu 9.0)

I just do as per web side svn update, ./reconf-all ./configure make make
install.

However I do watch the svnversion of the currently working one so I can roll
back if needed, as sometimes the lastest and greatest svn build fails, however
not that commonly.

In the event if won't compile, Benoit is pretty quck to take a look.

regards

richard