[Gambas-user] Problems with new feature of gambas IDE

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Sun Jan 30 00:19:05 CET 2011

On Thursday, January 27, 2011 01:43:35 am Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Gambas IDE seems to automatically expand sentences like this "If a=b
> > then" to "If a = b then", even when you are in middle of writing this
> > sentence. This makes writing hard because expanding doesn't move cursor
> > accordingly, example if you try to write:
> > "If a=true then" you got:
> > "If a True Then ="
> >
> > This seems to happen only when you have used search feature, and you have
> > search list tab visible.
> >
> > Jussi
>
> Exactly. I am aware of the problem and must find a fix...

I don't know if this will help find the bug, but the same (or at least a
similar) thing happens in Gambas 2 if you have the IDE editor screen split
vertically.
--
best regards
Bruce Bruen