[Gambas-user] list attachments

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Fri Jan 28 16:55:16 CET 2011

Yeah the mail titled "Issue 19 in gambas: Popup Menu does not popup with
GTK+" appears to be a notification mail from the issue tracker.  If you
click on the link given in the mail
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=19 (about the 6th line
down), Issue 19 will popup (ha! at least something is popping up) in
your browser.

You can download the file from there, towards the bottom of the page.

I dunno why the file isn't getting attached to the email, but I suspect
it's to do with the fact it's coming through as a notification. (??)

If someone posts direct to the mailing list, like I am now, I think
attachments will come through OK.  You'll soon find out, as popup.tar.gz
*should* be attached to this mail.

Regards,
Caveat