[Gambas-user] Disappeared error messages

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Wed Jan 26 22:51:20 CET 2011

I got the same problem with the same gambas version in the same OS. Compiz
is disabled.

In addition, when IDE is in debug mode, if you do double-click on a variable
(or object), nothing happens, In previous gambas3 versions, a form with
detailed info was open.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz