[Gambas-user] V3 Warning and Message Boxes

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Sun Jan 23 04:50:47 CET 2011

I get the following messages when starting Gambas 3.

jrs at ...2530...:~$ gambas3
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported
warning: unable to load Qt translation: en_US.utf8
warning: unable to load 16/cancel
warning: unable to load 16/apply
jrs at ...2530...:~$

When I select a demo to run it says it's already open (it's NOT) and I
have to click force to open the IDE. (work normal on 2.22)

Since I installed Gambas (2.21), I get a ICS failed to authenticate or
start dialog before my desktop even comes up when logging in.