[Gambas-user] Database example - dropbox select issue

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Sat Jan 22 22:53:56 CET 2011

I have been trying to get up to speed with Gambas by playing with the
examples provided in the distribution. I noticed that the connect screen
for the database example seems to have a problem selecting the first
item from the drop down list. If I click on a item below the first item
it works. I can then select the first item after the drop down has been
populated at less once.

This works without issue in 2.99 Alpha. Are you still taking bug reports
for 2.x Gambas? Would I be smart to use 3 for any new development?