[Gambas-user] Further news on valuebox bugs in Gambas3

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Sat Jan 22 02:38:20 CET 2011

Interesting. I could not reproduce in a separate project so I had to
investigate further. I did file comparisons on the 2 projects and
discovered that if you set the value of "Expand" to TRUE then the
calendar appears. Set it to FALSE and it disappears.
I'm not sure if this is an intended feature or a bonus but it is
certainly handy and worth documenting. This option was just what I was
looking for.

Regards
Michael