[Gambas-user] Further news on valuebox bugs in Gambas3

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Fri Jan 21 04:39:41 CET 2011

Thanks Benoit,
This is a great improvement. There is only 1 point I don't understand. I
enclose 2 screenshots. DateBox2.png shows 2 value boxes in an hbox and
they have a calendar option. If I cut the datebox and paste it outside
the hbox then the calendar disappears.
DateBox1.png shows a value box(Payment date) set to type "Date" in a
vbox and it does not display a calendar. If I move it to a panel it
still does not show a calendar.
It means the interface lacks consistency.

Regards
Michael