[Gambas-user] Project title not translated

Emanuele Sottocorno sotema at ...626...
Thu Jan 20 11:04:05 CET 2011

Hi Benoît
tanks for your answer.
with rev 3479 i noted a strange behaviour.
If you open the project translation form the project title string does
not appear, but if you open the project properties form and close it,
without modify the project title, then that string appear in translation
form and can be translated.
Now if you cleanup the project backup file the project title string
doesn't appear in the translation form and also the strings counter is
decremented by one until you open again the properties window.

Regards,
Emanuele