[Gambas-user] MouseDown event and Gambas3

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Wed Jan 19 20:03:48 CET 2011

ok i change it to RndColor,

nothing
i dont have Mouse Events generally...!

Also other Events of mouse does not work.

----------
' Gambas class file

Public Function RndColor() As Integer

  Dim Red As Integer
  Dim Green As Integer
  Dim Blue As Integer
  Dim sColor As String
  Dim iColor As Integer

  Red = Rnd(0, 256)
  Green = Rnd(0, 256)
  Blue = Rnd(0, 256)

  sColor = "&" & Hex(Red, 2) & Hex(Green, 2) & Hex(Blue, 2) & "&"
  Print sColor
  iColor = Val(sColor)
  Return iColor

End

Public Sub Form_MouseDown()

  Me.Background = RndColor()

End
--------------------

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 19:49 +0100, Matti wrote:
> Works perfect here, version 3457.
>
> The only thing I did was to rename Color() to RndColor(), because Color is a
> gambas class name. Maybe that's the reason why?
>
> Regards
> Matti
>

> Am 19.01.2011 10:39, schrieb Demosthenes Koptsis:
> >
> > Good morning,
> >
> > the following example is not working in gambas3-svn3475
> >
> > ------------------------------
> > ' Gambas class file
> >
> > Public Function Color() As Integer
> >
> >   Dim Red As Integer
> >   Dim Green As Integer
> >   Dim Blue As Integer
> >   Dim sColor As String
> >   Dim iColor As Integer
> >
> >   Red = Rnd(0, 256)
> >   Green = Rnd(0, 256)
> >   Blue = Rnd(0, 256)
> >
> >   sColor = "&" & Hex(Red, 2) & Hex(Green, 2) & Hex(Blue, 2) & "&"
> >   Print sColor
> >   iColor = Val(sColor)
> >   Return iColor
> >
> > End
> >
> > Public Sub Form_MouseDown()
> >
> >   Me.Background = Color()
> >
> > End
> >
> > The code try to change the bgcolor of Form with random colors on mouse
> > clicks.
> >
> > This example is working in Gambas2.
> >
> > I think Form_MouseDown event is not working or i don't know...

Demosthenes