[Gambas-user] Incorrect name at the top of the lang web page V2 instead of V3

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Thu Jan 13 13:34:24 CET 2011

i had the same question some time ago.

But actually later in an email i read that this is for change to other
version of documents.

so when you are in wiki Gambas3 you see [2.0], this means if you click
on the link you go to Gambas2 docs.

The oposite when you are in version 2.0 you click [3.0] to see 3.0 docs.

Am i right list?

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 18:37 +0800, Ian Roper wrote:
> I noticed that at the top of the web page on the Gambas documentation
> site <http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang>
> that the version 2.n link is identified as   ' > [3.0]'
> and the version 3.n link is identified as ' > lang [2.0]
>
> minor thing I know, but confusing for new users.
>
> regards,
> Ian Roper
> Perth - Western Australia.
> Gambas 2.22 on Ubuntu 10.10