[Gambas-user] [Fwd: Gambas3 Pointers example] signal #6

Mon Jan 10 20:58:18 CET 2011

Oh, I forgot to mention, that when you do "Free(pPointer)", Gambas doesn't
occupy that memory address for you anymore.
And therefore some other process can write something to it, and result is
not necessarily human readable.

Jussi