[Gambas-user] Another crash.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 9 01:14:40 CET 2011

> I don't understand the test that raises "error 84".
>
> Format$() formats a number in a localizable way. Str$() with a string just
> returns that string, so it useless. And you compare the localized string
> returned by Format$() with an not localized string, so it will fail. Are
> you american or english? :-)

You really should check all your test for localizations, otherwise your
program only with an american-like localization.

Check the consistency of your tests too. Comparing what returns Val() with
what returns Str$() is a non-sense.

I had to remove a lot of tests until I get the crash...

Benoît Minisini