[Gambas-user] [Fwd: Gambas3 Pointers example]

Sat Jan 8 19:40:27 CET 2011

Behaviour confirmed with Gambas 3 rev 3447 @ Ubuntu 10.10 64bit.
Though I don't think this is bug, since stream pointer position moves after
write.
"Seek #hMemory, 0" will fix that, in this case. See more from documentation
of Seek.

However I don't know how Interger@ gets correct position...

Jussi