[Gambas-user] New MaskBox control

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Thu Jan 6 03:36:06 CET 2011

Benoit,
Great Idea. I have installed version 3447 and confirmed this with svn
-info but I cannot find the MaskBox in the toolbox. This may be my lack
of Linux. I have installed with:
cd trunk
svn update
./reconf
./configure -C
make

When I look at the properties of file /usr/local/bin/gbx3 it has a
modified date of 2nd Dec 2010. Is this correct? Is there a step in the
installation that I have missed?

Regards
Michael